Glossary A-Z of Motorhome Terms

   Filters:  #   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   All


Usually meaning water ingress, a possible problem caravan bodies have let water seep in at the joins, result of worn sealant.



Needed if you intend to use your motorhome all year round. Usually some kind of foam for insulation between aluminium exteriors and backed plywood inner walls



A device that converts a DC power supply to AC, typically conerting 12v DC to 240v AC


Glossary | Mobile Demo | Websites | Sitemap | Privacy
Copyright © Motorhomes.Mobi 2008 Sitemap